If you are searching for Frigidaire Wine Cooler Reviews online, you are at the right place.
In this article we reviewed Frigidaire FFWC3822QS 38-Bottle wine cooler for you with its pros and cons.
As many people didn’t know Frigidaire makes wine coolers until they saw this smooth looking wine cooler.
Frigidaire made his absolute first independent fridge over 100 years prior! Frigidaire made most kitchen appliances and has wide range of devices.
- Dimention : 34 x 22 x 25 inches
- Weight : 85 pounds
- Capacity : 38 bottle
Frigidaire FFWC3822QS 38-Bottle wine Cooler Reviews
Frigidaire FFWC3822QS 38-Bottle wine cooler keeps the set temperature precisely constantly.
This Frigidaire model is intended to be freestanding establishment as it were. Ensure you have in any event three inches clearances on all sides and the top.
Also Read: Aobosi Wine Cooler Reviews
Introduce your wine cooler in a cool, dry and all around ventilated space. Try not to house your cooler close to warm creating apparatuses like a broiler or a dishwasher.
This Frigidaire 38-bottle wine cooler has dark cabinet and tempered steel outline to make look stunning in your home. It has a colored glass entryway and common recolored wooden racks.
Frigidaire 38-bottle wine cooler has a horizontal entryway handle. Indeed, the handle is top-mounted – a one of a kind contemporary structure, contrasted with the regular side-mounted entryway handles in most wine coolers.
This Frigidaire has five removable wooden racks for efficient fit any size wine bottles. You get a limit of 38-bottle stockpiling limit – standard Bordeaux-size containers.
Incredible utilization of the base racks for your greater size containers makes suitable for anyone.
The lighter shading regular recolored wood looks durable with lighter wood stylistic layouts. It gives a vaporous and loosen up vibe.
This Frigidaire 38-bottle wine cooler has a double zone cooling framework. 41°-54° F in the upper zone, 55°-64° F degree in the lower zone.
Double zone permits you to set two separate temperature zones for your red and white wines. Also on the other hand, you can set one zone for long haul stockpiling; another zone for prepared to-serve temperature.
The Electronic Temperature Control is instinctive to utilize. It permits you to effectively deal with the set temperatures and the inside light switch.
We are not amazed by its magnificent cooling framework – as Frigidaire was simply the pioneer contained fridges around hundred or more years back.
Also Read: Antarcric Wine Cooler Reviews
This Frigidaire 38-bottle has a reversible entryway. This helpful element gives you alternatives to have your entryway swing to one side or the left. It would be ideal if you read the maker’s manual before you change the entryway swing – follow their establishment steps to get an ideal fit.
This unit is freestanding establishment. Ensure there is an a few inches spaces on all sides and the top. Great air ventilation is an old buddy to your Frigidaire.
Frigidaire 38-bottle cooler comes with indoor LED light for brightness inside cooler. You can switch it on or off by the on-board electronic control panel.
- 38 bottle capacity
- Dual zone digital temperature control
- Top mount door handle
- Natural-stained wood shelving
- Reversible door
- Static condenser
- Holds up to 38 Wine Bottles: Holds up to 38 wine bottles for maximum storage of your favorite wines
- Two Temperature Zones: Store red, white, and sparkling wines separately to ensure each is kept at the appropriate temperature for maximum taste.Store sparkling and whites at 41-54(degree)F and store reds at 55-64(degree)F.
- Reversible Door Swing Option: Door can be installed to open left or right based on your needs.
- Precision Electronic Temperature Control w/ LED Digital Display: Set temperature anywhere between 41-64 degrees and the wine cooler will hold it precisely.
- Adjustable Temperature Control: Easily adjust the internal temperature of your wine cooler.
- Installation Type: Free-Standing